Amelia's ticker

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Denver

First time Tyler and Morgan met Amelia
My favorite resident Rei at Mt. Vista where I used to work meeting Amelia

Amelia and Roxanne (the nurse unit manager I worked with at Mt. Vista)


Patrick and Amelia on 17th Street in Denver (right by his old office)



Patrick, Amelia, me, Sarah, Emma, and Dan at Rainbow in Ft. Collins, CO




Okay, so we just got back from Denver last night after a week there. Let me just start off by saying it it so much harder traveling with a baby! I don't know how single parents do it because Patrick and I were having a hard time keeping up with all of the baby gear and Amelia with just the two of us. I used to see people with kids and think that it was their own fault for traveling with kids... now I know better.
We had such an amazing time- a different trip than normal but great. We started off in Ft. Collins to see my friend Sarah McCormack Warren and family. Sarah and I studied in England together 9 years ago- time really flies. Then we headed to Denver to show off Miss Amelia to all our old work buddies and friends. We got to our amazing friends the Deets house on Thursday night. The Deets' kids were so cute and sweet to Amelia when they met her that night. Patrick ran in his race from Ft. Collins to Steamboat Springs from Friday-Saturday. Melissa and I watched the kids and about pulled our hair out but somehow managed to keep it together. Then on Saturday night we had the big bbq at the Deets with all our Denver buddies. It was such a great feeling to be back in Denver. We miss it and our friends there so much. If only we could combine all the things we love about Arkansas and Denver and have it in one place. Here are some pictures of our trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment