Amelia's ticker

Friday, April 30, 2010

Does everyone blog everyday but me?

Lunch with Daddy and sucking on a lemon!Amelia's monkey pj's- you ask her where the monkey is and she points to one of the monkeys or grabs the monkey on her foot!
Messy eater-luckily she doesn't always look like this after a meal!
Sucking on a lemon! Her new strawberry pjs complete with Colorado Rockies hat- GO ROCKIES!!

Okay- So I was at a playgroup today and there were like 2 super blogger moms there (they have followers, giveaways, etc). One of my other friends is now blogging for KNWA www.nwahomepage.com/content/blog check it out. Which led me to post a blog today. I guess I was started to feel guility that I haven't updated it in awhile- one of my friends informed me at church a couple of weeks ago that my blog hasn't been updated in over a month! Honestly though, the months are flying by and it sometimes feel like a big deal that I even get to post that much! So I am glad to know that some people acutally look at it and let me ramble on and on about the cute things Amelia is doing.
The biggest update is that Miss Amelia is walking, walking, walking!! She also has become very vocal and now says "Hi, mama,dada, bye-bye, bird, dog, baba, Na Na (we think this is the name she has picked out for my mom). Her little voice is so cute!!
She also is still really great at her baby signs which is so funny. She loves to watch her videos http://www.babysigningtime.com/ (this would make a great baby gift for anyone with a new baby) and requests to watch them doing the sign for baby, pulling up her chair, and pointing to the DVD player. She also likes to try and push the buttons.

I know that the pediatric office doesn't recommend tv until kids are 2 but I am not quite sure how I could ever dry my hair, put on make-up or make dinner without them. They also are so entertaining and education for Amelia. I only let her watch it 2x in one day so it is a total of 1 hour out of her day. Anyway- I highly recommend them and pretty much have the songs stuck in my head all day everyday.
Here are a couple of new pictures of little Miss Amelia and her crazy curly hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment