Amelia's ticker

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Long time no post- a bunch of new pictures






















Okay- so it has been a really long time since I have posted any pictures or updates, but we have been really busy. We have had a lot of firsts too. Amelia went to her first Razorback game- GO HOGS! I celebrated my 30th Birthday, Patrick and I took our first overnight trip without Amelia to Mt. Magazine for my birthday, and then I went to Washington DC for a girls trip for 3 days without my little angel! I did sleep in which was much needed and came back rested. I swear she changed a ton while I was gone.






Amelia has also started to get herself ready for crawling. She started getting up on all fours and shakes her butt in the air- it won't be long until she is mobile and all over the place! I will post a couple of pictures from our new adventures to get everyone up to date

No comments:

Post a Comment